241599 SPECIAL EDUCATION TEACHERS NEC
Special Education Teachers nec belongs to the occupation unit group of 2415 SPECIAL EDUCATION TEACHERS and is a Skill Level 1 occupation in Australia. In other words, a special education teachers nec must have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1). Registration or licensing is required.
This occupation group covers Special Education Teachers not elsewhere classified. Registration or licensing is required.
Occupations in this group include:
Aboriginal Education Teacher
Correspondence School Teacher
Distance Education Teacher
Skills Assessment Authority:
The Australian Institute for Teaching and School Leadership (AITSL) is the designated authority for assessing skills and competencies for teachers who wish to migrate to Australia.
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1). Registration or licensing is required.
- assessing students’ abilities and limitations with regard to intellectual, physical, social and emotional disabilities, exceptional intellectual gifts, or specific problems of language and culture
- planning, organising and implementing special programs to provide remedial or advanced tuition
- administering various forms of assessment and interpreting the results
- teaching basic academic subjects, and practical and self-help skills to hearing and sight impaired students
- devising instructional materials, methods and aids to assist in training and rehabilitation
- advising, instructing and counselling parents and teachers on the availability and use of special techniques
- stimulating and developing interests, abilities, manual skills and coordination
- conferring with other staff members to plan and schedule lessons for special needs students
- preparing and maintaining student data and other records and submitting reports
241511 Special Needs Teacher
241512 Teacher of the Hearing Impaired
241513 Teacher of the Sight Impaired
241599 Special Education Teachers nec
Australian Visa Options for 241599 SPECIAL EDUCATION TEACHERS NEC
This occupation has access to the following Australian immigration programs:
If you are interested in understanding more about migrating to Australia and the prospect of working and living in Australia, please book a consultation with Ausdirect Migration today and our immigration experts will guide you along the journey.