233311 ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
Electrical Engineer belongs to the occupation unit group of 2333 ELECTRICAL ENGINEERS and is a Skill Level 1 occupation in Australia. In other words, an electrical engineer must have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1). Registration or licensing may be required.
Designs, develops and supervises the manufacture, installation, operation and maintenance of equipment, machines and systems for the generation, distribution, utilisation and control of electric power. Registration or licensing may be required.
Electrical Design Engineer
Railway Signalling Engineer
Signalling and Communications Engineer
Skills Assessment Authority:
Engineers Australia (EA) is the designated authority for assessing skills and competencies related to engineering occupations in Australia for migration purposes.
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1). Registration or licensing may be required.
- planning and designing power stations and power generation equipment
- determining the type and arrangement of circuits, transformers, circuit-breakers, transmission lines and other equipment
- developing products such as electric motors, components, equipment and appliances
- interpreting specifications, drawings, standards and regulations relating to electric power equipment and use
- organising and managing resources used in the supply of electrical components, machines, appliances and equipment
- establishing delivery and installation schedules for machines, switchgear, cables and fittings
- supervising the operation and maintenance of power stations, transmission and distribution systems and industrial plants
- designing and installing control and signalling equipment for road, rail and air traffic
- may specialise in research in areas such as power generation and transmission systems, transformers, switchgear and electric motors, telemetry and control systems
233311 Electrical Engineer
Australian Visa Options for 233311 ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
This occupation has access to the following Australian immigration programs:
If you are interested in understanding more about migrating to Australia and the prospect of working and living in Australia, please book a consultation with Ausdirect Migration today and our immigration experts will guide you along the journey.