232411 GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Fashion Designer belongs to the occupation unit group of 2324 Graphic and Web Designers, and Illustrators and is a Skill Level 1 occupation in Australia. In other words, a fashion designer must have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least five years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
Plans, designs, develops and prepares information for publication and reproduction using text, symbols, pictures, colours and layout to achieve commercial and communication needs with particular emphasis on tailoring the message for the intended audience.
- Graphic Artist
- Exhibition Designer
- Film and Video Graphics Designer
- Publication Designer
Skills Assessment Authority:
VETASSESS is Australia’s leading vocational education and training assessment provider. It is the designated skills assessing authority for migration purposes for over 300 General Professional Occupations approved by the Department of Home Affairs (DHA).
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least five years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
- determining the objectives and constraints of the design brief by consulting with clients and stakeholders
- undertaking research and analysing functional communication requirements
- formulating design concepts for the subject to be communicated
- preparing sketches, diagrams, illustrations and layouts to communicate design concepts
- negotiating design solutions with clients, management, sales and production staff
- selecting, specifying or recommending functional and aesthetic materials and media for publication, delivery or display
- detailing and documenting the selected design for production
- supervising or carrying out production in the chosen media
- may archive information for future client use
- 232411 Graphic Designer
- 232412 Illustrator
- 232413 Multimedia Designer
- 232414 Web Designer
Australian Visa Options for 232411 GRAPHIC DESIGNER
This occupation has access to the following Australian immigration programs:
If you are interested in understanding more about migrating to Australia and the prospect of working and living in Australia, please book a consultation with Ausdirect Migration today and our immigration experts will guide you along the journey.