132411 POLICY AND PLANNING MANAGER
132411 Policy and Planning Manager Occupation Overview:
Policy and Planning Manager belongs to the occupation unit group of 132411 POLICY AND PLANNING MANAGER and is a Skill Level 1 occupation in Australia. In other words, a Policy and Planning Manager must have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least five years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
132411 Policy and Planning Manager Key Tasks:
Plans, organises, directs, controls and coordinates policy advice and strategic planning within an organisation.
- Public Policy Manager
- Corporate Planning Manager
- Strategic Planning Manager
Skills Assessment Authority:
VETASSESS is Australia’s leading vocational education and training assessment provider. It is the designated skills assessing authority for migration purposes for over 300 General Professional Occupations approved by the Department of Home Affairs (DHA).
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least five years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
- developing, implementing and monitoring strategic plans, programs, policies, processes, systems and procedures to achieve goals, objectives and work standards.
- developing, implementing, administering and participating in policy research and analysis.
- coordinating the implementation of policies and practices.
- establishing activity measures and measurements of accountability.
- overseeing and participating in the development of policy documents and reports.
- consulting with and providing expert advice to government officials and board members on policy, program and legislative issues.
- representing the organisation in negotiations, and at conventions, seminars, public hearings and forums convened to discuss policy issues.
132411 Policy and Planning Manager
Australian Visa Options for 132411 POLICY AND PLANNING MANAGER
This occupation has access to the following Australian immigration programs:
If you are interested in understanding more about migrating to Australia and the prospect of working and living in Australia, please book a consultation with Ausdirect Migration today and our immigration experts will guide you along the journey.