261111 ICT BUSINESS ANALYST
ICT Business Analyst belongs to the occupation unit group of 2611 ICT BUSINESS AND SYSTEMS ANALYSTS and is a Skill Level 1 occupation in Australia. In other words, an ICT business analyst must have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least five years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification. In some instances, relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
Identifies and communicates with users to formulate and produce a requirements specification to create system and software solutions.
Business Consultant (ICT)
Business Systems Analyst
Skills Assessment Authority:
The Australian Computer Society (ACS), which is the professional association for Australia’s ICT tech sector and responsible for skills assessment for Australian immigration purpose.
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least five years of relevant experience and/or relevant vendor certification may substitute for the formal qualification. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
- working with users to formulate and document business requirements
- identifying, investigating, and analysing business processes, procedures and work practices
- identifying and evaluating inefficiencies and recommending optimal business practices, and system functionality and behaviour
- using project management methodologies, principles and techniques to develop project plans and to cost, resource and manage projects
- taking responsibility for deploying functional solutions, such as creating, adopting and implementing system test plans, which ensure acceptable quality and integrity of the system
- creating user and training documentation, and conducting formal training classes
- developing functional specifications for use by system developers
- using data and process modelling techniques to create clear system specifications for the design and development of system software
- acting as a central reference and information source, providing guidance and assistance in the system project decision making process
261111 ICT Business Analyst
261112 Systems Analyst
Australian Visa Options for 261111 ICT BUSINESS ANALYST
This occupation has access to the following Australian immigration programs:
If you are interested in understanding more about migrating to Australia and the prospect of working and living in Australia, please book a consultation with Ausdirect Migration today and our immigration experts will guide you along the journey.