133611 SUPPLY AND DISTRIBUTION MANAGER
Supply and Distribution Manager belongs to the occupation unit group of 1336 Supply, Distribution and Procurement Managers and is a Skill Level 1 occupation in Australia. In other words, a supply and distribution manager must have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least five years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
Plans, organises, directs, controls and coordinates the supply, storage and distribution of goods produced by an organisation.
- Agricultural Goods Logistics Manager
- Logistics Manager
- Logistics Officer (Air Force)
- Ordnance Corps Officer (Army)
- Supply Chain Manager
- Supply Officer (Navy)
- Transport Corps Officer (Army)
Skills Assessment Authority:
The Institute of Managers and Leaders (IML) is an approved assessing authority for individuals seeking to apply as senior-level managers within Australia and New Zealand.
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least five years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
- determining, implementing and monitoring purchasing, storage and distribution strategies, policies and plans
- preparing and implementing plans to maintain required stock levels at minimum cost
- negotiating contracts with suppliers to meet quality, cost and delivery requirements
- monitoring and reviewing storage and inventory systems to meet supply requirements and control stock levels
- operating recording systems to track all movements of supplies and finished goods, and ensuring re-ordering and re-stocking at optimal times
- liaising with other departments and customers concerning requirements for outward goods and associated forwarding transportation
- overseeing the recording of purchase, storage and distribution transactions
- directing staff activities and monitoring their performance
- provision of products and services to meet customer or client requirements
133611 Supply and Distribution Manager
133612 Procurement Manager
Australian Visa Options for 133611 Supply and Distribution Manager
This occupation has access to the following Australian immigration programs:
If you are interested in understanding more about migrating to Australia and the prospect of working and living in Australia, please book a consultation with Ausdirect Migration today and our immigration experts will guide you along the journey.