263299 ICT SUPPORT AND TEST ENGINEERS NEC
ICT Support and Test Engineers nec belongs to the occupation unit group of 2632 ICT SUPPORT AND TEST ENGINEERS and is a Skill Level 1 occupation in Australia. In other words, an ICT support and test engineers nec must have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least five years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification. In some instances, relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
This occupation group covers ICT Support and Test Engineers not elsewhere classified.
Occupations in this group include:
Skills Assessment Authority:
The Australian Computer Society (ACS), which is the professional association for Australia’s ICT tech sector and responsible for skills assessment for Australian immigration purpose.
UNIT GROUP 2632 ICT SUPPORT AND TEST ENGINEERS
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least five years of relevant experience and/or relevant vendor certification may substitute for the formal qualification. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
- scheduling and conducting quality audit inspections, and analysing and reviewing systems, data and documentation
- identifying variations and potential high risk areas in securing adherence to standards and procedures
- recommending corrective action plans and improvements in the resolution of non-compliance with standards detected through monitoring and auditing of processes and procedures
- communicating, educating and liaising with users and management to ensure awareness and adherence to standards, procedures and quality control issues and activities
- assisting in troubleshooting, diagnosing, testing and resolving system problems and issues
- developing, conducting and providing technical guidance and training in application software and operational procedures
- analysing, evaluating and diagnosing technical problems and issues such as installation, maintenance, repair, upgrade and configuration and troubleshooting of desktops, software, hardware, printers, Internet, email, databases, operating systems and security systems
- testing, identifying and diagnosing functionality errors and faults in systems, and programming code within established testing protocols, guidelines and quality standards to ensure systems perform to specification
- performing organisational systems architecture reviews and assessments, and recommending current and future hardware and software strategies and directions
- creating and reviewing technical documentation such as procedural, instructional and operational guides and manuals, technical reports and specifications and maintenance inventory systems
263211 ICT Quality Assurance Engineer
263212 ICT Support Engineer
263213 ICT Systems Test Engineer
263299 ICT Support and Test Engineers nec
Australian Visa Options for 263299 ICT SUPPORT AND TEST ENGINEERS NEC
This occupation has access to the following Australian immigration programs:
If you are interested in understanding more about migrating to Australia and the prospect of working and living in Australia, please book a consultation with Ausdirect Migration today and our immigration experts will guide you along the journey.