261211 MULTIMEDIA SPECIALIST
Multimedia Specialist belongs to the occupation unit group of 2612 MULTIMEDIA SPECIALISTS AND WEB DEVELOPERS
and is a Skill Level 1 occupation in Australia. In other words, a multimedia specialist must have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least five years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification. In some instances, relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
Multimedia Specialists create computer animation, audio, video and graphic image files for multimedia presentations, games, motion pictures, CD-ROMs, information kiosks and the web, and plan, produce and maintain websites and web applications using web programming, scripting, authoring, content management and file transfer software.
- Electronic Game Developer
- Multimedia Developer
- Multimedia Programmer
Skills Assessment Authority:
The Australian Computer Society (ACS), which is the professional association for Australia’s ICT tech sector and responsible for skills assessment for Australian immigration purpose.
UNIT GROUP 2612 MULTIMEDIA SPECIALISTS AND WEB DEVELOPERS
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least five years of relevant experience and/or relevant vendor certification may substitute for the formal qualification. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
- analysing, designing and developing Internet sites applying a mixture of artistry and creativity with software programming and scripting languages and interfacing with operating environments
- designing and developing digital animations, imaging, presentations, games, audio and video clips, and Internet applications using multimedia software, tools and utilities, interactive graphics and programming languages
- communicating with network specialists regarding web-related issues, such as security and hosting websites, to control and enforce Internet and web server security, space allocation, user access, business continuity, website backup and disaster recovery planning
- designing, developing and integrating computer code with other specialised inputs, such as image files, audio files and scripting languages, to produce, maintain and support websites
- assisting in analysing, specifying and developing Internet strategies, web-based methodologies and development plans
261211 Multimedia Specialist
261212 Web Developer
Australian Visa Options for 261211 Multimedia Specialist
This occupation has access to the following Australian immigration programs:
If you are interested in understanding more about migrating to Australia and the prospect of working and living in Australia, please book a consultation
with Ausdirect Migration today and our immigration experts will guide you along the journey.