234599 LIFE SCIENTISTS NEC
Life Scientists nec belongs to the occupation unit group of 2345 LIFE SCIENTISTS and is a Skill Level 1 occupation in Australia. In other words, a life scientists nec must have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
This occupation group covers Life Scientists not elsewhere classified.
Occupations in this group include:
Skills Assessment Authority:
VETASSESS is Australia’s leading vocational education and training assessment provider. It is the designated skills assessing authority for migration purposes for over 300 General Professional Occupations approved by the Department of Home Affairs (DHA).
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
- designing and conducting experiments, making observations and measurements, researching information, analysing data, preparing or supervising the preparation of laboratory reports and scientific papers, presenting findings at scientific meetings and conferences, and supervising the work of staff
- studying the forms and structures of bodily organs and tissues by systematic observation, dissection and microscopic examination
- investigating the chemical structure and function of living cells and their isolated components, organs and tissues in humans, animals, plants, and micro-organisms
- examining micro-organisms, such as bacteria, fungi, yeast and their enzymes, and using the knowledge gained to create and develop new, and improve existing, products, materials and processes
- investigating the effects of environmental factors, such as rainfall, temperature, sunlight, soil, topography and disease, on plant growth
- planning and undertaking experiments to study, measure and understand marine animals and plants
- studying the growth and characteristics of micro-organisms, such as bacteria, algae and fungi, and the effects they have on plants, animals and humans to develop medical, veterinary, industrial, environmental and other practical applications
- investigating the interrelationships between animals in their natural surroundings, in captivity and in laboratories
234511 Life Scientist (General)
234516 Marine Biologist
234599 Life Scientists nec
Australian Visa Options for 234599 LIFE SCIENTISTS NEC
This occupation has access to the following Australian immigration programs:
If you are interested in understanding more about migrating to Australia and the prospect of working and living in Australia, please book a consultation with Ausdirect Migration today and our immigration experts will guide you along the journey.