225499 TECHNICAL SALES REPRESENTATIVES NEC
Technical Sales Representatives nec belongs to the occupation unit group of 2254 TECHNICAL SALES REPRESENTATIVES and is a Skill Level 1 occupation in Australia. In other words, a Technical Sales Representatives nec must have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least five years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
This occupation group covers Technical Sales Representatives not elsewhere classified.
Occupations in this group include:
- Sales Representative (Educational Products and Services)
Skills Assessment Authority:
VETASSESS is Australia’s leading vocational education and training assessment provider. It is the designated skills assessing authority for migration purposes for over 300 General Professional Occupations approved by the Department of Home Affairs (DHA).
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least five years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
This unit group covers representatives that represent companies in selling a range of industrial, medical and pharmaceutical goods and services to industrial, business, professional and other establishments.
- compiling lists of prospective client businesses using directories and other sources.
- acquiring and updating knowledge of employers’ and competitors’ goods and services, and market conditions.
- visiting regular and prospective client businesses to establish and act on selling opportunities.
- assessing customers’ needs and recommending and explaining goods and services to them.
- monitoring customers’ changing needs and competitor activity, and reporting these developments to sales management.
- quoting and negotiating prices and credit terms, and completing contracts and recording orders.
- arranging delivery of goods, installation of equipment and the provision of services.
- reporting to sales management on sales made and the marketability of goods and services.
- following up with clients to ensure satisfaction with goods and services purchased, and resolving any problems arising.
- preparing sales reports and maintaining and submitting records of business expenses incurred.
225411 Sales Representative (Industrial Products)
225412 Sales Representative (Medical and Pharmaceutical Products)
225499 Technical Sales Representatives nec
Australian Visa Options for 225499 TECHNICAL SALES REPRESENTATIVES NEC
This occupation has access to the following Australian immigration programs:
If you are interested in understanding more about migrating to Australia and the prospect of working and living in Australia, please book a consultation with Ausdirect Migration today and our immigration experts will guide you along the journey.