225311 PUBLIC RELATIONS PROFESSIONAL
Public Relations Professional belongs to the occupation unit group of 2253 PUBLIC RELATIONS PROFESSIONALS and is a Skill Level 1 occupation in Australia. In other words, a Public Relations Professional must have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least five years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
Plans, develops, implements and evaluates information and communication strategies that create an understanding and a favourable view of an organisation, its goods and services, and its role in the community.
- Media Liaison Officer
- Press Officer
- Promotions Officer
- Public Affairs Officer
- Public Relations Consultant
- Public Relations Officer
Skills Assessment Authority:
VETASSESS is Australia’s leading vocational education and training assessment provider. It is the designated skills assessing authority for migration purposes for over 300 General Professional Occupations approved by the Department of Home Affairs (DHA).
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least five years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
- planning and organising publicity campaigns and communication strategies.
- advising executives on the public relations implications of their policies, programs and practices.
- preparing and controlling the issue of news and press releases.
- undertaking and commissioning public opinion research, analysing the findings and planning public relations and promotional campaigns.
- organising special events, seminars, entertainment, competitions and social functions to promote goodwill and favourable publicity.
- representing organisations and arranging executive interviews with publicity media.
- attending business, social and other functions to promote the organisation.
- commissioning and obtaining photographs and other illustrative material.
- selecting, appraising and revising material submitted by publicity writers, Photographers, Illustrators and others to create favourable publicity.
Australian Visa Options for 225311 PUBLIC RELATIONS PROFESSIONAL
This occupation has access to the following Australian immigration programs:
If you are interested in understanding more about migrating to Australia and the prospect of working and living in Australia, please book a consultation with Ausdirect Migration today and our immigration experts will guide you along the journey.