225113 MARKETING SPECIALIST
Marketing Specialist belongs to the occupation unit group of 2251 ADVERTISING AND MARKETING PROFESSIONALS and is a Skill Level 1 occupation in Australia. In other words, a Marketing Specialist must have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least five years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
Identifies market opportunities and advises on the development, coordination and implementation of plans for pricing and promoting an organisation’s goods and services.
- Marketing Consultant
- Marketing Coordinator
- Marketing Officer
- Brand Manager
- Category Manager
- Product Manager
- Sales Promotion Officer
Skills Assessment Authority:
VETASSESS is Australia’s leading vocational education and training assessment provider. It is the designated skills assessing authority for migration purposes for over 300 General Professional Occupations approved by the Department of Home Affairs (DHA).
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least five years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
- planning, developing and organising advertising policies and campaigns to support sales objectives.
- advising executives and clients on advertising strategies and campaigns to reach target markets, creating consumer awareness and effectively promoting the attributes of goods and services.
- coordinating production of advertising campaigns involving specialised activities, such as artwork, copywriting, media scripting, television and film production and media placement, within time and budget constraints.
- analysing data regarding consumer patterns and preferences.
- interpreting and predicting current and future consumer trends.
- researching potential demand and market characteristics for new goods and services and collecting and analysing data and other statistical information.
- supporting business growth and development through the preparation and execution of marketing objectives, policies and programs.
- commissioning and undertaking market research to identify market opportunities for new and existing goods and services.
- advising on all elements of marketing such as product mix, pricing, advertising and sales promotion, selling, and distribution channels.
225111 Advertising Specialist
225112 Market Research Analyst
225113 Marketing Specialist
Australian Visa Options for 225113 MARKETING SPECIALIST
This occupation has access to the following Australian immigration programs:
If you are interested in understanding more about migrating to Australia and the prospect of working and living in Australia, please book a consultation with Ausdirect Migration today and our immigration experts will guide you along the journey.