224213 HEALTH INFORMATION MANAGER
Health Information Manager belongs to the occupation unit group of 2223 Financial Investment Advisers and Managers and is a Skill Level 1 occupation in Australia. In other words, a health information manager must have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least five years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
Plans, develops, implements and manages health information services, such as patient information systems, and clinical and administrative data, to meet the medical, legal, ethical and administrative requirements of health care delivery.
- Clinical Trial Data Manager
- Health Data Administrator
Skills Assessment Authority:
VETASSESS is Australia’s leading vocational education and training assessment provider. It is the designated skills assessing authority for migration purposes for over 300 General Professional Occupations approved by the Department of Home Affairs (DHA).
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least five years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
- evaluating and preserving records for administrative, historical, technical change management, legal, evidential and other purposes
- maintaining record-keeping systems, indexes, guides and procedures for archival research and for the retention and destruction of records
- identifying and classifying specimens and objects, and arranging restoration work
- examining items and arranging examinations to determine condition and authenticity
- designing and revising data collection forms
- analysing the record-keeping, policy and procedural, needs of organisations, and translating these into record management systems
- maintaining record management systems and record forms, and advising on their usage
- controlling access to confidential information, and recommending codes of practice and procedures for accessing records
- 224211 Archivist
- 224212 Gallery or Museum Curator
- 224213 Health Information Manager
- 224214 Records Manager
Australian Visa Options for 224213 Health Information Manager
This occupation has access to the following Australian immigration programs:
If you are interested in understanding more about migrating to Australia and the prospect of working and living in Australia, please book a consultation with Ausdirect Migration today and our immigration experts will guide you along the journey.