223111 HUMAN RESOURCE ADVISER
Human Resource Adviser belongs to the occupation unit group of 2231 HUMAN RESOURCE PROFESSIONALS and is a Skill Level 1 occupation in Australia. In other words, a Human Resource Adviser must have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least five years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
Provides staffing and personnel administration services in support of an organisation’s human resource policies and programs.
- Human Resource Consultant
- Personnel Officer
- Workforce Planning Analyst
Skills Assessment Authority:
VETASSESS is Australia’s leading vocational education and training assessment provider. It is the designated skills assessing authority for migration purposes for over 300 General Professional Occupations approved by the Department of Home Affairs (DHA).
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least five years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
- arranging for advertising of job vacancies, interviewing and testing of applicants, and selection of staff.
- maintaining personnel records and associated human resource information systems.
- providing advice and information to management on workplace relations policies and procedures, staff performance and disciplinary matters.
- arranging the induction of staff and providing information on conditions of service, salaries and promotional opportunities.
- receiving and recording job vacancy information from employers such as details about job description, wages and conditions of employment.
- providing information on current job vacancies in the organisation to employers and job seekers.
- undertaking negotiations on terms and conditions of employment, and examining and resolving disputes and grievances.
- studying and interpreting legislation, awards, collective agreements and employment contracts, wage payment systems and dispute settlement procedures.
- developing, planning and formulating enterprise agreements or collective contracts such as productivity-based wage adjustment procedures, workplace relations policies and programs, and procedures for their implementation.
- overseeing the formation and conduct of workplace consultative committees and employee participation initiatives.
223111 Human Resource Adviser
223112 Recruitment Consultant
223113 Workplace Relations Adviser
Australian Visa Options for 223111 HUMAN RESOURCE ADVISER
This occupation has access to the following Australian immigration programs:
If you are interested in understanding more about migrating to Australia and the prospect of working and living in Australia, please book a consultation with Ausdirect Migration today and our immigration experts will guide you along the journey.