134299 HEALTH AND WELFARE SERVICES MANAGER nec
Health and Welfare Services Managers nec belongs to the occupation unit group of 1342 HEALTH AND WELFARE SERVICES MANAGERS and is a Skill Level 1 occupation in Australia. In other words, a health and welfare services managers nec must have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification and at least five years of relevant experience. In some instances relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1). Registration or licensing may be required.
This occupation group covers Health and Welfare Services Managers not elsewhere classified.
Occupations in this group include:
- Director of Pharmacy
- Director of Physiotherapy Services
- Director of Speech Pathology
- Disability Services Program Manager
- Manager of Allied Health Services
Skills Assessment Authority:
VETASSESS is Australia’s leading vocational education and training assessment provider. It is the designated skills assessing authority for migration purposes for over 300 General Professional Occupations approved by the Department of Home Affairs (DHA).
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification and at least five years of relevant experience. In some instances relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1). Registration or licensing may be required.
- providing overall direction and management for the service, facility, organisation or centre
- developing, implementing and monitoring procedures, policies and standards for medical, nursing, allied health and administrative staff
- coordinating and administering health and welfare programs and clinical services
- monitoring and evaluating resources devoted to health, welfare, recreation, housing, employment, training and other community facilities and centres
- controlling administrative operations such as budget planning, report preparation, expenditure on supplies, equipment and services
- liaising with other health and welfare providers, boards and funding bodies to discuss areas of health and welfare service cooperation and coordination
- advising government bodies about measures to improve health and welfare services and facilities
- representing the organisation in negotiations, and at conventions, seminars, public hearings and forums
- controlling selection, training and supervision of staff
134211 Medical Administrator / Medical Superintendent
134212 Nursing Clinical Director
134213 Primary Health Organisation Manager
134214 Welfare Centre Manager
134299 Health and Welfare Services Managers nec
Australian Visa Options for 134299 Health and Welfare Services Managers nec
This occupation has access to the following Australian immigration programs:
If you are interested in understanding more about migrating to Australia and the prospect of working and living in Australia, please book a consultation with Ausdirect Migration today and our immigration experts will guide you along the journey.