133512 PRODUCTION MANAGER (MANUFACTURING)
Production Manager (Manufacturing) belongs to the occupation unit group of 1335 Production Managers and is a Skill Level 1 occupation in Australia. In other words, a production manager (manufacturing) must have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least five years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
Plans, organises, directs, controls and coordinates the manufacturing activities of an organisation including physical and human resources.
- Operations Manager (Production)
- Plant Manager (Manufacturing)
- Sawmill Manager
- Timber and Wood Products Mill Manager
- Works Manager (Manufacturing)
Skills Assessment Authority:
VETASSESS is Australia’s leading vocational education and training assessment provider. It is the designated skills assessing authority for migration purposes for over 300 General Professional Occupations approved by the Department of Home Affairs (DHA).
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least five years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
- determining, implementing and monitoring production strategies, policies and plans
- planning details of production activities in terms of output quality and quantity, cost, time available and labour requirements
- controlling the operation of production plant and quality procedures through planning of maintenance, designation of operating hours and supply of parts and tools
- monitoring production output and costs, and adjusting processes and resources to minimise costs
- informing other Managers about production matters
- overseeing the acquisition and installation of new plant and equipment
- directing research into production methods, and recommending and implementing initiatives
- controlling the preparation of production records and reports
- coordinating the implementation of occupational health and safety requirements
- directing staff activities and monitoring their performance
133511 Production Manager (Forestry)
133512 Production Manager (Manufacturing)
133513 Production Manager (Mining)
Australian Visa Options for 133512 Production Manager (Manufacturing)
This occupation has access to the following Australian immigration programs:
If you are interested in understanding more about migrating to Australia and the prospect of working and living in Australia, please book a consultation with Ausdirect Migration today and our immigration experts will guide you along the journey.