133111 CONSTRUCTION PROJECT MANAGER
Construction Project Manager belongs to the occupation unit group of 1331 CONSTRUCTION MANAGERS and is a Skill Level 1 occupation in Australia. In other words, a construction project manager must have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least five years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1). Registration or licensing may be required.
Plans, organises, directs, controls and coordinates construction of civil engineering and building projects, and the physical and human resources involved in the construction process. Registration or licensing may be required.
Building and Construction Manager
Skills Assessment Authority:
VETASSESS is Australia’s leading vocational education and training assessment provider. It is the designated skills assessing authority for migration purposes for over 300 General Professional Occupations approved by the Department of Home Affairs (DHA).
UNIT GROUP 1331 CONSTRUCTION MANAGERS
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least five years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1). Registration or licensing may be required.
- interpreting architectural drawings and specifications
- coordinating labour resources, and procurement and delivery of materials, plant and equipment
- consulting with Architects, Engineering Professionals and other professionals, and Technical and Trades Workers
- negotiating with building owners, property developers and subcontractors involved in the construction process to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget
- preparing tenders and contract bids
- operating and implementing coordinated work programs for sites
- ensuring adherence to building legislation and standards of performance, quality, cost and safety
- arranging submission of plans to local authorities
- building under contract, or subcontracting specialised building services
- overseeing the standard and progress of subcontractors’ work
- arranging building inspections by local authorities
133111 Construction Project Manager
133112 Project Builder
Australian Visa Options for 133111 CONSTRUCTION PROJECT MANAGER
This occupation has access to the following Australian immigration programs:
If you are interested in understanding more about migrating to Australia and the prospect of working and living in Australia, please book a consultation with Ausdirect Migration today and our immigration experts will guide you along the journey.