132311 HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER
Human Resource Manager belongs to the occupation unit group of 1323 HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGERS and is a Skill Level 1 occupation in Australia. In other words, a Human Resource Manager must have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least five years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
Plans, organises, directs, controls and coordinates the human resource and workplace relations activities within an organisation.
- Kaiwhakahaere Tumu (NZ)
- Occupational Health and Safety Manager
- Training and Development Manager
- Workplace Relations Manager
Skills Assessment Authority:
The Institute of Managers and Leaders (IML) is an approved assessing authority for individuals seeking to apply as senior-level managers within Australia and New Zealand.
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least five years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
- determining, implementing, monitoring, reviewing and evaluating human resource management strategies, policies and plans to meet business needs.
- advising and assisting other Managers in applying sound recruitment and selection practices, and appropriate induction, training and development programs.
- developing and implementing performance management systems to plan, appraise and improve individual and team performance.
- representing the organisation in negotiations with unions and employees to determine remuneration and other conditions of employment.
- developing and implementing occupational health and safety programs and equal employment opportunity programs, and ensuring compliance with related statutory requirements.
- overseeing the application of redundancy and other employee retrenchment policies.
- monitoring employment costs and productivity levels.
- may train and advise other Managers in personnel and workplace relations matters.
132311 Human Resource Manager
Australian Visa Options for 132311 HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER
This occupation has access to the following Australian immigration programs:
If you are interested in understanding more about migrating to Australia and the prospect of working and living in Australia, please book a consultation with Ausdirect Migration today and our immigration experts will guide you along the journey.