132111 CORPORATE SERVICES MANAGER
132111 Corporate Services Manager Occupation Overview:
Corporate Services Manager belongs to the occupation unit group of 1321 CORPORATE SERVICES MANAGERS and is a Skill Level 1 occupation in Australia. In other words, a Corporate Services Manager must have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least five years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
132111 Corporate Services Manager Key Tasks:
Plans, organises, directs, controls and coordinates the overall administration of an organisation.
132111 Corporate Services Manager Alternative Titles:
- Administration Manager
- Business Services Manager
Skills Assessment Authority:
VETASSESS is Australia’s leading vocational education and training assessment provider. It is the designated skills assessing authority for migration purposes for over 300 General Professional Occupations approved by the Department of Home Affairs (DHA).
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least five years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
- providing high level administrative, strategic planning and operational support, research and advice to senior management on administrative matters such as staff management, financial planning, facility management and information services.
- developing and managing the organisation’s administrative, financial, physical and staff resources.
- developing and implementing administrative, financial and operational procedural statements and guidelines for use by staff in the organisation.
- analysing complex resource management issues and initiatives that affect the organisation, and preparing associated reports, correspondence and submissions.
- providing information and support for the preparation of financial reports and budgets.
- leading, managing and developing administrative staff to ensure smooth business operations and the provision of accurate and timely information.
- representing the organisation in negotiations, and at conventions, seminars, public hearings and forums, and promoting existing and new programs and policies.
132111 Corporate Services Manager
Australian Visa Options for 132111 CORPORATE SERVICES MANAGER
This occupation has access to the following Australian immigration programs:
If you are interested in understanding more about migrating to Australia and the prospect of working and living in Australia, please book a consultation with Ausdirect Migration today and our immigration experts will guide you along the journey.