111111 CHIEF EXECUTIVE OR MANAGING DIRECTOR
Chief Executive or Managing Director belongs to the occupation unit group of 1111 CHIEF EXECUTIVES AND MANAGING DIRECTORS and is a Skill Level 1 occupation in Australia. In other words, a chief executive or managing director must have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least five years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
Determines, formulates and reviews the general policy program and the overall direction of an organisation within the framework established by a board of directors or similar governing body.
Chief Executive Officer
Secretary (Government Department)
Skills Assessment Authority:
The Institute of Managers and Leaders (IML) is an approved assessing authority for individuals seeking to apply as senior-level managers within the Australia and New Zealand.
UNIT GROUP 1111 CHIEF EXECUTIVES AND MANAGING DIRECTORS
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least five years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
- determining objectives, strategies, policies and programs for organisations
- providing overall direction and management to organisations
- authorising material, human and financial resources to implement organisational policies and programs
- monitoring and evaluating performance of organisations against organisational objectives and strategies
- consulting with senior subordinate staff and reviewing recommendations and reports
- preparing, or arranging for the preparation of, reports, budgets and forecasts and presenting them to governing bodies
- representing the organisation at official occasions, in negotiations, at conventions, seminars, public hearings and forums, and liaising between areas of responsibility
- selecting, or approving the selection of senior staff
- ensuring the organisation complies with company laws and other relevant legislation
111111 Chief Executive or Managing Director
Australian Visa Options for 111111 CHIEF EXECUTIVE OR MANAGING DIRECTOR
This occupation has access to the following Australian immigration programs:
If you are interested in understanding more about migrating to Australia and the prospect of working and living in Australia, please book a consultation with Ausdirect Migration today and our immigration experts will guide you along the journey.