For a limited time, we are offering a very competitive fixed price service for any eligible New Zealand citizen living in Australia to apply for this new permanent visa. Call us today for an initial consultation!
For New Zealand citizens, the immigration process to Australia is a bit less complicated. Since 2016, those who are committed to living in Australia permanently and contributing to the local economy have an option to gain permanent residence in Australia by way of the Skilled Independent Visa (Subclass 189) (New Zealand stream).
What does this visa allow?
- Live in Australia permanently
- Work and/or study in country
- Access Australian government healthcare
- Sponsor eligible family members (partner/spouse, dependent children) to immigrate to Australia
- Travel to and from Australia for up to five years, with the opportunity to renew your visa after this time
- Apply for Australian citizenship (if eligible) after one year on this visa
Who is eligible for this visa?
Applicants must be New Zealand citizens who hold a Special Category Visa (subclass 444). To be eligible, you must also have lived primarily in Australia for the five years prior to application (with start date prior to 19 February 2016). You must also have evidence of taxable income at or above the defined threshold earned for each of the four completed income years prior to the visa application. Lastly, you must meet Australian health and character requirements.
Application Fees (DIBP):
Are you ready to apply for the New Zealand Skilled Independent Visa?
Contact us today at 1800 462 188 / 0402 303 397 to discuss your eligibility! As a professional migration agency, we take care of your visa application from beginning to end, including but not limited to the following:
We will guide you through the whole process and will deal on your behalf with the Department of Immigration and Border Protection.